Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just Joyful

I have 2 songs in my heart today and they are back to back on the Page CXVI album Hymns IV...

His Eye is on the Sparrow Lyrics

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
For His eye is on the sparrow 
and I know He watches me

Don't lose your heart
To doubt and fears
Take His word
and rest in His good
He laid out a path for me that I may see

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
For His eye is on the sparrow 
and I know He watches me (x2)

When I feel lost
The clouds arise
I long for a home
As hope within dies
Jesus is my portion - He sets me free

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
For His eye is on the sparrow 
and I know He watches me (x2)

Wash Me Clean Lyrics

Wash me clean
In the warm sun dry me
Cleanse my heart from all iniquity
Baptize me in the Holy Spirit sea
Renew my mind
That wickedness may flee

In those days
His Son will save
His Spirit will pour
on all who call on the Lord

In those days
His Son will save
His Spirit will fill
Empty jars of mud and clay

Wash me clean
In the warm sun dry me
Cleanse my heart
From all iniquity
Baptize me in the Holy Spirit sea
Renew my mind
That wickedness may flee

In these days
Barren field will sprout trees
The deaf and blind will hear and see
The dead will raise and begin to breathe
The dead will raise and begin to breathe
The earth will grown in pain to see
The sons of God declare to be
His full and glorious family
The beautiful, perfect bride of Thee

Barren field will sprout trees
The deaf and blind will hear and see
The dead will raise and begin to breathe
From all iniquity
The earth will grown in pain to see
The sons of God declare to be
His full and glorious family
The beautiful, perfect bride of Thee

The barren fields will sprout trees


Like I said - just joyful today.

If you are interested in Page CXVI, they are amazing! Check out their website (http://pagecxvi.com/)... really. I've had them on nonstop for about 2 months and I am a happy Frankie.

PS - If I got any of the lyrics wrong, apologies and I'm open to corrections on the transcription.

No comments:

Post a Comment