Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Chicago Adventures Continue!

This has been a week of firsts for me...

For the first time, I gave someone else directions of how to get somewhere downtown.

For the first time, I had some Chicago style pizza...



Holy crap! This is some delicious but ridiculously filling pizza. I barely ate 30% of my personal pan.

For the first time, I went to a Chicago Bulls' game (in the company box, no less):



I was impressed at how many people were there for a Tuesday night, but it was a markedly different experience from my UT basketball outings. The fans didn't seem to be as intense or enthusiastic. It was fun, but not as fun as being surrounded by thousands of manic fans screaming their hearts out.

And for the first time, I experienced Chicago in weather above 50 degrees F. Who knew that such conditions existed in this frozen wasteland?


No comments:

Post a Comment